- Each author will be provided one board with A1-size which allows 8 pages of A4-size sheet.
- Each board will be numbered on the upper left corner. Be sure you place your presentation on the board number for your poster that appears in the final program that you will receive at the conference.
- Recommend to prepare 8-pages of powerpoint printout with A4-size.
Author Guidelines for Oral Presentations
- Oral presentations are organized in sessions scheduled in specific meeting rooms given in the programme together with the time of presentation of each contribution.
- Each oral sessions have each time block with 100 minutes. Please note that the duration given to your oral presentation includes 15 minutes presentation and 5 minutes for questions and discussion.
- All oral session meeting rooms are equipped with the following audiovisual equipment with LCD projector, Computer (Windows-based PC), Screen, and Laser pointer.
- Acceptable Formats for your presentation are MS Windows: Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 or earlier, Acrobat PDF X